Carlsbad Public Health Office
1306 W. Stevens
Carlsbad, NM 88220
View location on map and get directions
Health office hours are M-T-Thur: 8:00am-5:00pm; W-Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm.
Region: 4 - Southeast
This facility offers
HIV Testing and Prevention
- HIV Testing
- Offers PrEP for HIV (pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- Now offering HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) via Project SPICY. Call to make an appointment with Ramsey.
- STD Testing
- STD Treatment
- Free Condoms
- HBV/HCV Testing
- HAV/HBV Vaccines
Harm Reduction / Syringe Services
- Harm Reduction Supplies
- Syringe Services
- Overdose prevention/Naloxone
- Syringe drop-box for personal syringes/sharps use (please no commercial use) - 1306 W. Stevens St., Carlsbad, NM 88220
- Narcan is available. Syringe exchange and Narcan is available every other Friday from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
Not what you had in mind? Can't find what you're looking for here?