Hobbs Public Health Office
1923 N. Dal Paso St, Suite B
Hobbs, NM 88240-3044
View location on map and get directions
Hours, 8-5, closed from 12:00-1:00 for lunch.
Region: 4 - Southeast
This facility offers
HIV Testing and Prevention
- HIV Testing
- Offers PrEP for HIV (pre-exposure prophylaxis)
- Now offering HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) via Project SPICY. Call to make an appointment with Tiffany.
- STD Testing
- STD Treatment
- Free Condoms
- HBV/HCV Testing
- HAV/HBV Vaccines
Harm Reduction / Syringe Services
- Harm Reduction Supplies
- Syringe Services
- Overdose Prevention/Narcan Available
- Overdose prevention/Naloxone
- Wednesday 0800-1130 and 1:00p-4:00p. Naloxone/Narcan is available at that time. We do not turn any new enrollments away, and do exchange on alternate days r/t inclement weather closures, or as needed.
- Narcan is available. Syringe exchange and dropbox services-1923 N. Dal Paso St., Hobbs, NM 88240
Not what you had in mind? Can't find what you're looking for here?